WSPA Fall Term 2020
September 14th- January 30th 2020
Join Us "Live or Zoom" ( Limited Live Spots Available Masks required )
(Limited Class Size 6- 8 total live spots. Zoom students welcome to register in addition to “ Live Spots “ please notate zoom when you register. Live students masks required)
Payment Plans available on request email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO OUR FREE YOUTUBE SERIES
BASIC BALLET FOR ADULTS CLICK HERE AND DON'T FORGET TO PRESS SUBSCRIBE! FOR FREE
WSPA pledge to a safe environment for employees and students:
WSPA Online Waiver
Covid and General Release
- Employees and students that are running a fever or sick will be asked not to enter the building .
- Door handles, bathrooms and shared surfaces will be wiped down several times daily.
- Masks will be mandatory throughout the building and in Class.
- Families will be encouraged to exit the building after drop off or sit 6 feet apart in the lobby. We will also be opening up empty studios for seating if they are available for additional seating.
- Hand sanitizing in and out of the studios will be routine.
- Fans will be in each studio with a filter to draw air into the filters.
- The dressing room will be closed at this time. Students will be asked to come dressed and enter the studios and spread out before class starts to get ready.
- Instructors will be asked not to touch ( or in the case of very young students) avoid any unnecessary touching while teaching.
- Instructors will be asked to wipe down commonly used sound system " high touch areas" after teaching.
- Students will be asked to bring their own water bottles.
- Contact dancing will be put on hold until we see the numbers drop.
- Class size will be limited according the the Governor's Mandate
We will be offering an option that students may take the class live over Zoom if there is a request to do so.
-WSPA offers 30 and 60 minute lessons -
Order Class Attire online at www.discountdance.com and use our SCHOOL CODE:TP118227 or visit " On Pointe Dancewear in Belleveue or "Centerstage" located in the University District.
Register Online in full or call 206-935-3777 or email for a payment plan.
"Immerse yourself in the performing arts! "
- Artistic Director, Christine Juarez, email@example.com